A cup of coffee with Elisabet Tiselius
This is the first podcast episode ever recorded live with a guest in the same room, and it was great. I chatted with Elisabet Tiselius, aka Tulkur, about how she became an interpreter and an interpreter teacher, about the cooperation between interpreter schools and the EU and about her PhD. Listen in for interesting insight into deliberate practice and how you can become your best interpreter self.
- Institute for Interpreting and Translation Studies, Stockholm University
- SCIC Universities Conferences
- My blog post "Getting better" with Elisabet's video
- 11 steps towards deliberate practice
- Veerle Duflou: Be(com)ing a conference interpreter - An ethnography of EU interpreters as a professional community
- Twitter | Website | Blog